The Human Department gets daily calls regarding applications, application process, interviews, benefits, etc. To make sure that everyone has access these questions, we’ve compiled a list of the ones that we think will be the most beneficial.
|HR Questions||Application Process||Head Start & CCFP||All other programs|
Frequently Asked HR Questions
- I’m moving and my address is changing. What information should I submit to HR?
Please complete the “Name/Address Change Form and submit to HR. Your information will be updated in Kronos.
- I got married. What documentation do I need to turn in?
Please complete the “Name/Address Change Form and submit to HR. You will also need to turn in a copy of a need social security card bearing your new name.
- I broke my badge, what’s next?
Complete a badge replacement form and submit form and broken badge to HR. A new badge will be given to your directly or mailed to the address of your choice.
- I lost my badge, what’s next?
Lost badges cost $10. Since the agency can’t accept cash. Please complete a payroll deduction form for badge replacements. $10 will be deducted from your next check. A new badge will be given to you directly or mailed to the address of your choice.
- I’m a current employee seeking a promotion for a opening that I see posted. How to I apply.
Current employees seeking a promotion must complete a promotion/transfer request form. The form must be accompanied with proof of any additional credentials that make you eligible for the requested promotion. Once completed the promotion request is sent to the appropriate program director.
- I’m a current Substitute Teacher and need copies of current check stubs.
Since part-time/temporary employee don’t have access to Kronos, request for check stubs should be directed to the Payroll Dept.
- I need verification of employment for various purposes such as loans, student loans, rental applications, etc.
Please submit the forms by email or fax to the HR Dept. We will complete and return form within 1 business day.
- I’ve been offered a job. When will orientation be conducted?
Orientation is always conducted on a Monday unless there is a Holiday or other special circumstances. Your specific orientation date depends on the completion of all pre-employment requirements such as reference and background checks.
- Job Offer: A member of HR will contact the applicant to offer the position. The offer will also confirm pay and location.
- Background Checks: Applicants are required to get fingerprint scans and submit a central registry checks. A member of the HR team will schedule your fingerprints and submit the paperwork for central registries. The applicant will be notifies once all results are in.
- Physical & TB: Applicants must get physicals and TB test. The cost of the physical and TB are the responsibility of the applicant. Proof of these medical assessments must be submitted before orientation is discussed.
- Final Review: HR will double check the file to make sure all pre-employment documents are received. This includes copy of driver’s license, credentials, background results, physical, TB, and interview results.
- Once applicant completes all that’s listed above, an orientation date is discussed.
1. Job Offer: A member of HR will contact the applicant to offer the position. The offer will also confirm pay and location.
2. Background Checks: A HR team member processes an online SLED check. 95% of results are available instantly. The rest require mailed responses, which can take 1-2 weeks.
3. Final Review: HR will double check the file to make sure all pre-employment documents are received. This includes copy of driver’s license, credentials, background results, and interview results.
4. Once applicant completes all that’s listed above, an orientation date is discussed.